COVID-19 Business Update 29 June 2020
Tricel UK Business Update, 29 June 2020
In line with the recent guidance from the UK Government, Tricel UK has taken actions to ensure that we are in full compliance with the UK government’s Covid-19 requirements.
Tricel UK operates with Covid-19 restrictions in place to protect employees and customers alike;
- We are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation carefully on a daily basis. In order to minimise the risk of contamination at Tricel UK, all staff not essential to the manufacturing operation are working remotely. This includes all our sales staff who are available to support our customers in any way we can.
- Staff who are required for essential work, including the manufacture and installation of waste water tanks on-site and adhere to all guidelines issued by the government to continue the operation in a safe manner.
- All staff not associated with essential work are working remotely in accordance with UK government guidelines.
For sales & technical enquiries, please contact:
- South East England: Barrie Smith, T: 07436 272 592 Email: Barrie
- South West England & Wales: Mike Hopson, T: 07587 130 262 Email: Mike
- Scotland & North: Callum Sharp, T: 07918 673 057 Email: Callum
- Northern England: Stuart Goulding, T: 07851 249 294 Email: Stuart
We would like to thank you for your understanding during this crisis and assure you that we will do everything possible to minimise any disruption to our customers.