Charles Austen ET 60 Air Compressor
The Charles Austen ET60 is an oil free linear diaphragm air compressor / blower.
It is very quiet whilst in operation with no vibration.
It is supplied in a weatherproof housing with low power consumption (55w).
• Air flow: 60l/min
• Supplied with a 3 pin plug suitable for UK/Ireland
The Charles Austen ET60 is an oil free linear diaphragm air compressor / blower. It is very quiet whilst in operation with no vibration, supplied in a weatherproof housing & has low power consumption (55w).
- • Air flow: 60l/min
- • Supplied with a 3 pin plug suitable for UK/Ireland
- • Green drive technology – energy efficient motors low power consumption
- • Specially formulated diaphragm material for extended life due to no wearing parts no reduction in performance
- • Robust and compact construction – weatherproof
- • Easy to service
- • Suited to intermittent or continuous duty applications
- • Flow (l/min) @ Pressure (bar): 60.0 @ 0.17
- • Weight: 6.0 Kg
- • Voltage: 230V
- • Noise Level: 40.0 db
- • Connection: Plain, horizontal, connection 18.0 mm OD also supplied with screw in barbed connector 12.0mm OD
- • Power Consumption: 55W
- • Dimensions: 203 x 165 x 153mm
All of our air blowers/compressors do come with a plug.
Some are 2 pin (European/World) others are 3 pin (UK).
- Our Medo air blowers/compressors come with a 3 pin plug suitable for UK/Ireland.
- Our Charles Austen air blowers/compressors come with a 3 pin plug suitable for UK/Ireland.
- Our Secoh air blowers/compressors come with a 2 pin plug (Euro/world). We advise you to replace with a three pin plug or use an adaptor, (neither of them are supply with... Read more
If your air blower/compressor is not functioning correctly, the quicker it is replaced the better. Indeed, the air blower/compressor helps the bacteria in the tank without bacteria the tank is not as effective.
We sell air blowers/compressors for the purpose of using them in a wastewater treatment tank but they could aerate ponds/fish tanks, etc. The output of the pump would dictate the size required.