Medo LA-80B Air Compressor
- The Medo LA-80B premium air blower/compressor is suitable for a variety of applications including sewage treatment plants and pond aeration.
- It is a durable and robust blower complete with weatherproof casing which is resistant to rust and corrosion.
- It is our highest performing blower and is our only blower to not work with a diaphragm.
- Air flow: 80l/min
- Supplied with a 3 pin plug suitable for UK/Ireland
Medo pumps are uniquely different to other blowers as they don’t use diaphragms. Instead, they use engineered & machined, PTFE lined, metal-alloy “Linear-shuttles” at the heart of their pumps to generate the air-flow. This technology results in higher performance, quieter running & up to double the lifetime when compared to diaphragm blowers.
- • Air flow: 80l/min
- • Supplied with a 3 pin plug suitable for UK/Ireland
- • Low power consumption
- • Easy maintained
- • Quiet in operation
- • Low running temperature
- • Easy Installation
If you are looking for a replacement air blower/compressor for your sewage treatment plant, you should check the air flow from your current air blower and find a replacement air blower/compressor with matching litres per minute output.
Normally, the air blowers/compressors have the details of their input on them. You will then find this information in all our air blowers/compressors under "Air flow", the air flow is between 60l/min and 200l/min.
If you do not have... Read more
All of our air blowers/compressors do come with a plug.
Some are 2 pin (European/World) others are 3 pin (UK).
- Our Medo air blowers/compressors come with a 3 pin plug suitable for UK/Ireland.
- Our Charles Austen air blowers/compressors come with a 3 pin plug suitable for UK/Ireland.
- Our Secoh air blowers/compressors come with a 2 pin plug (Euro/world). We advise you to replace with a three pin plug or use an adaptor, (neither of them are supply with... Read more
If your air blower/compressor is not functioning correctly, the quicker it is replaced the better. Indeed, the air blower/compressor helps the bacteria in the tank without bacteria the tank is not as effective.
We sell air blowers/compressors for the purpose of using them in a wastewater treatment tank but they could aerate ponds/fish tanks, etc. The output of the pump would dictate the size required.