Medo LAM-200 Air Compressor
Medo External pond air pumps are a compact and ready to use design equipped with a weatherproof casing to IP55 which can be located externally.
Air flow: 200l/min
Supplied with a 3 pin plug suitable for UK/Ireland
Medo External pond air blowers are a compact and ready to use design equipped with a weatherproof casing to IP55 which can be located externally.
The air blower should be installed higher than the pond to prevent water from Siphoning back in the air pump when it is switched off.
Installation of a Medo External Air pump offers the following advantages:
- • Low power consumption
- • Easy maintained
- • Quiet in operation
- • Low running temperature
- • Easy Installation
- • Air flow: 200l/min
- • Supplied with a 3 pin plug suitable for UK/Ireland
If you are looking for a replacement air blower/compressor for your sewage treatment plant, you should check the air flow from your current air blower and find a replacement air blower/compressor with matching litres per minute output.
Normally, the air blowers/compressors have the details of their input on them. You will then find this information in all our air blowers/compressors under "Air flow", the air flow is between 60l/min and 200l/min.
If you do not have... Read more
All of our air blowers/compressors do come with a plug.
Some are 2 pin (European/World) others are 3 pin (UK).
- Our Medo air blowers/compressors come with a 3 pin plug suitable for UK/Ireland.
- Our Charles Austen air blowers/compressors come with a 3 pin plug suitable for UK/Ireland.
- Our Secoh air blowers/compressors come with a 2 pin plug (Euro/world). We advise you to replace with a three pin plug or use an adaptor, (neither of them are supply with... Read more
If your air blower/compressor is not functioning correctly, the quicker it is replaced the better. Indeed, the air blower/compressor helps the bacteria in the tank without bacteria the tank is not as effective.
We sell air blowers/compressors for the purpose of using them in a wastewater treatment tank but they could aerate ponds/fish tanks, etc. The output of the pump would dictate the size required.