Secoh JDK-S-80 Air Compressor
- Air flow: 75l/min
- Compact design
- Low energy consumption
- Protective switch inclusive
- LED service light (Cable option)
- Connection hose included
- Aluminium housing
- Supplied with a 2 pin plug (Euro/world). We advise you to replace with a three pin plug or use an adaptor (neither of them are supply with the air blower).
The new JDK series is similar in output to the EL series blowers but use significantly less power and will save you money on their lower running costs. They are smaller and lighter in design and feature a self-aligning magnet to prevent off-set should the unit be over-pressurized.
The JDK-S-80 superseeds the ELS 80 and uses less power than its predecessor.
Motor and pump parts are combined in one single construction. The compact and light construction form and the simple mechanism guarantee a long and reliable period of operation.
High degree of efficiency
The principle of electromagnetic oscillation, which practically has no mechanical friction, minimises power consumption and provides a high degree of efficiency.
Low noise level
The soundproof casing and the muffler integrated in the tank base reduce operating noise.
Motor and pump parts are separated by a vibration-isolating rubber, so only low vibration consists.
The oil-free operation guarantees a dry and unadulterated air flow.
Pulsation-free air flow
Specially formed pump chambers and the muffler integrated in the tank base provide an air flow, which is practically pulsation-free.
The SLL, EL and JDK series are rainproof and weatherproof. However, they should not be exposed to direct sunlight, rain or snow.
Universal service kits
For each model series service kits are available. They are vacuum-packed in aluminum foil for better and longer life/ storage.
- • Compact and Lightweight (small, light, low vibration design)
- • High Durability (new design construction, less temperature rise, longer cycle life)
- • Energy Saving (low power consumption up to 30%)
- • New Auto-stopper design (prevents magnet offset)
- • Uniform spare parts (modular design means the JDK-Series use the same parts)
- • No need for grounding (plastic version)
- • Easy maintenance (no magnet spacers necessary when changing diaphragms)
- • Designed for European Application Pressure (200-250mbar)
- • Service light (Complies with EN12566)
- • Water treatment and environmental technology
- • Aquaculture
- • Medical and health technology
- • Aeration of fuel cell stacks
- • Aqua-air-lights and design pillars
All of our air blowers/compressors do come with a plug.
Some are 2 pin (European/World) others are 3 pin (UK).
- Our Medo air blowers/compressors come with a 3 pin plug suitable for UK/Ireland.
- Our Charles Austen air blowers/compressors come with a 3 pin plug suitable for UK/Ireland.
- Our Secoh air blowers/compressors come with a 2 pin plug (Euro/world). We advise you to replace with a three pin plug or use an adaptor, (neither of them are supply with... Read more
If your air blower/compressor is not functioning correctly, the quicker it is replaced the better. Indeed, the air blower/compressor helps the bacteria in the tank without bacteria the tank is not as effective.
We sell air blowers/compressors for the purpose of using them in a wastewater treatment tank but they could aerate ponds/fish tanks, etc. The output of the pump would dictate the size required.